Rhode Island Criminal Defense Attorney
Award-Winning Firm. 50+ Years’ Experience. Call (401) 213-9999.
Charged with a crime? The course of your future could be at stake. At Mann & Mitchell, our team of Rhode Island defense attorneys has been practicing law collectively for more than five decades, each one of us a respected member of the legal community. We are ready to defend your rights.
Discover what time-tested insights can accomplish for you: Call (410) 213-9999 or click here to fill out an online form and start your defense!
What sets our Rhode Island criminal defense law firm apart?
- Selection for inclusion in Rhode Island's Super Lawyers® 2007-2014
- AV Preeminent® rating, the top recognition for ethical standards and legal skill
- Over 50 years of collective legal experience
- Admitted to practice in RI, MA, CT, federal, and military courts
With attorneys Robert B. Mann, Dana Harrell, and Suzanna Mitchell, not only do you get decades of experience on your side, but you also get a legal defense team that has the proven ability to defend your rights in any court in Rhode Island. Call us today!
Our legal advocates can handle any type of criminal case with skill, including:
If you have already been convicted of a crime, then our criminal defense lawyers in Providence, RI may be able to appeal your case or get it
Why You Need Defense From A Private Lawyer
In any criminal case, the skill and dedication of your criminal attorney will significantly impact the final outcome. While public defenders sometimes have experience and dedication, they are woefully short on time, overloaded with cases so that precious little time can be spent on the defense of your future.
The smallest detail can turn a case around. In providing criminal defense counsel to clients in Providence and throughout Rhode Island, no detail is too small to catch our eye. We will use everything we can in a client's favor to seek the best result possible. We provide the attention and experience your defense deserves.
What You Should Expect From Our Team
- If you have already been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony offense in Rhode Island, and you are in custody, we will help with your bail hearing so you can be released from jail as soon as possible.
- We will consider every option in terms of a plea bargain but are prepared to go to trial on your behalf to fight for an acquittal if this is best for your case.
- A careful investigation of every angle of your charges and all of the evidence against you (including hard evidence and witness testimony) will be conducted in order to build a strong defense.
- At trial, we will take a strategic approach, all the way from the careful selection of the jury to the opening statements, examination and cross-examination of witnesses and closing arguments in order to clearly communicate your side of the story while discounting the prosecuting attorney's case against you.
Arrested? Call (401) 213-9999 Today!
If you or someone you know is under investigation for or has been charged with a criminal offense in Providence or anywhere else in the state of Rhode Island, whether a misdemeanor or a felony case, it is important that you seek the services of a capable Providence criminal defense attorney as soon as possible, even before you speak to any law enforcement personnel.
The sooner you obtain proper legal counsel and guidance, the better your chances will be to achieve an optimum result for your case. That is why we recommend that you contact our offices to schedule an initial consultation with a Providence criminal defense lawyer on our team without delay. To learn more, don't hesitate to
contact Mann & Mitchell today!
Our office is located at the following:
1 Turks Head Place #610
Providence, RI 02903
We are also proud to serve the residents of Bristol, Charlestown, Coventry, Cranston, Exeter, Hopkinton, Johnston, Newport, North Kingstown